Monday, February 18, 2008

Model Version 2.0


Looking from Food Court towards building showing bridges over to building and ramp down to first level.















Looking at second floor showing bridges crossing from Food Court level. Also showing ramp down to first level.














Looking at building from corner at convention center.







Looking from street level towards building entry ramp up to first level.












Now that I've post photo's need to get some taken outside!




4 comments:

Eric Randall said...

Hey Mark, welcome back.

You model is really taking shape. I think it is starting to help define your spaces and building a little more. Do you plan on cladding the exterior of the floor plates somehow, to get a sense of the volume?

One side note - I like that you've included trees and I think it will be really effective for your final presentation, however, is that really the scale you intended for them? Maybe its just the angle of the camera, but some of those trees look like they'd be 50'-0" or so relative to your model.

Chris Parker said...

Mark,
The model really helps me see what's going on. I agree with Eric about the cladding and the trees. It would be very nice to see the volume. I tend to look at the plans you've printed and used as the ground plane. It would be nice to get more of an interior feeling.

MaloyMark said...

Guess that I was putting a little age on the trees. I took the model and cut the second floor from the food court level to give a better rep of the ramp coming up from ground level of building. Will post first thing in morning.

Thanks for your comments.

MaloyMark said...

Cladding the model will be fund. Trying to figure that one out now. Any suggestions?